In the Guestlink section of our Dashboard, you will find the email confirmation template (partial confirmation check-in).
The most important feature of this module is that each guest who has checked-in online will receive a confirmation email individually (partially). For example: if a reservation is made up of three members and all of them have checked-in online, all three will receive the email. In the event that only one has carried out the process, only that guest will receive it.
With a click on the pencil icon, located at the top right of the Action column, you can edit the content of the template. Once inside the template, you can view and edit the following fields:
●Template name: title that your hotel wants to give to this template.
● Sender: the email address of your hotel from which this communication is sent
● CC and BCC list: there is the possibility of making a public or blind copy of the hotel address. From Civitfun, we recommend using this blind copy option, so that your hotel can keep track of who has received this email or not. If you need to include more than one address, you must separate each email account from the recipients with commas.
● Template type:partial confirmation check-in.
● Language: All the languages in which the partial check-in confirmation template is displayed. These languages will be the same ones that you indicated during the configuration of the profile of your hotel or chain in the Dashboard.
On the right side of the screen, you can see the template editor.
This small platform allows:
- Include and change the subject of the template
- Insert the labels ( tags) for in the subject and in the email template that the email has all the corporate elements of your hotel or chain, such as the name or address, among others.
- Send a test email: Send an email to check that this action works correctly, or to check if any aspect of the template needs to be modified before a mass communication.
- Attach files: It is allowed to include additional information for the guest, such as a map of the hotel or information about an event that is going to be held, in case they are interested.
Remember that you must establish whether this configuration of the partial check-in confirmation template applies to a single hotel or to an entire chain. Decide and save.