Once inside the template, you can view and edit the following fields:
- Template name: title that your hotel wants to give to this template.
- Sender from: the email address of your hotel from which to send this communication.
- CC and BCC list: the possibility to put in public or hidden copy to the hotel address. From Civitfun, we recommend using this hidden copy option, so that your hotel can keep track of who has received or not this email. If you need to include more than one address, you must separate each email account from the recipients using commas.
- Type of email:
- Transactional: it is sent automatically to the guest once he/she has completed the online check-in.
- Marketing: it is sent independently of the fact that the guest has checked-in online. It works as a commercial campaign. Generally sent to potential customers or existing customers, according to the different promotions that are made.
In addition, you can select which type of mailing you want to send in your hotel by checking or unchecking these options.