- Template type:
2.1 Pre-stay: before the guest's arrival. Ideal for online check-in, upselling and cross-selling. Suggested use: once the traveler checks in online, tell them that they can also add the car rental service and that the booking information is already saved on the PMS.
2.2 Intra-stay: during the guest's stay. Ideal for online check-out or other communications. Suggested use: remind guests who are already staying at your hotel that they can enjoy a special customer discount on tickets to a nearby theme park.
2.3 Post-stay: after guest check-out. Perfect for getting reviews and offering promotions on future stays. Suggested use: raffle a VIP spa experience among all reviewers within a specific period of time the next time they stay at your hotel.
Scheduling: from Civitfun, we offer you a wide range of possibilities for you to decide the delivery time, depending on the type of template you choose in the previous section.
In the case of pre-stay template:
- Partial check-in (to each guest who is part of a reservation).
- Finalized check-in (to the reservation holder)
- 24 hours before the arrival date
- 48 hours before arrival date
- 72 hours before date of check-in
- 5 days before entrance date
- 1 week before entrance date
- 2 weeks before the entrance date
For Intra stay configuration:
- Check-out completed
- On entrance date
- 24 hours after entrance
- 24 hours before departure date
- On departure date
In the case of post-stay template:
- 24 hours after departure date
- 48 hours after departure date
- 72 hours after departure date
Language: all the languages in which Guestlink emailings can be configured are displayed. These languages will be the same as the ones you entered during the configuration of your hotel or chain profile on Civitfun's dashboard.