1. How do guests receive notification to check-in online?
Booking.com sends an email inviting them to access the online check-in process to each guest on the reservation. It can also be completed through the Booking.com app, both on iOS and Android.
2. Does Booking check-in work with the PMS integration used by your hotel?
Yes, it is completely adaptable to the reservation system of your property.
3. What happens if a reservation is not found or there are errors?
You can open an incident with our Customer Success team, who will contact you or the person from your staff that you have put as a contact during the configuration of the property's profile on Civitfun Dashboard.
4. Is the Booking online check-in adapted to the General Data Protection Law?
The integration between Civitfun and Booking is responsible for processing the necessary data required by the regulations for the check-in process, complying with the requirements.
5. How does online check-in affect your reception staff?
Guest data is collected and recorded in the Check-in section of your hotel's Dashboard. The only thing that the receptionists have to do is validate the information and try to complete any that are missing or modify any inaccuracies.