In this part of the Civitfun Dashboard, you can choose the appearance (color) of your hotel profile within our platform. This corporate image is undoubtedly marked by the logo and the graphic line that each accommodation or hotel chain has.
The Appearance menu is divided into three sections:
- Online Check-in Appearance: Refers to the appearance of the profile when the check-in process is carried out. The fields to take into account when setting the color and style are:
- Chain appearance: You only have to load the logo, as you did in the previous point, and save the changes by clicking on Apply styles.
- Logo: It can be incorporated and uploaded immediately, as long as it is a file in PNG format with the dimensions of 1024 x 1024. Just click on the square at the top right and locate the image you want to upload on your computer, select it and press the open button. From that moment on, you can preview the logo change.
- Main color: the most predominant of the composition. By clicking on the brush symbol, a wide palette of colors is displayed that change at the moment, depending on where you place the two circles (upper and lower) within the box.
A rectangular window opens at that moment, with a combination of letters and numbers. These digits vary according to the location of the aforementioned circles, which can be moved with the computer mouse, and act as a code to identify the resulting color.
- Secondary Color: The least predominant tone in the logo composition. The procedure is identical to the one followed to set the main color, based on a specific position of the circles, after clicking on the brush. It aplies at elements such as the buttons.
- Background color: It has the same operational as the previous two *
Once the color composition is established, the last step is to decide if these appearance changes affect one hotel or the entire chain. Click on the Apply styles button, by way of saving the information, and the configuration for this menu is already established.
2) Chain appearance: You only have to load the logo, as you have done in the previous point, and save the changes by clicking on Apply styles.
3) T-Paperless Appearance: The Paperless Terminal is a small counter that guests see upon arrival at your hotel, equipped with a tablet, to carry out self-check-in and all the procedures related to the T-Paperless functionality. Said counter, logically, will have the corporate colors of the chain or accommodation.
The structure of the fields is the same as the Check-in Appearance Menu:
- Logo: Identical loading process, in the square at the top right.
- Main color of the kiosk: By clicking on the brush, a wide variety of colors is displayed to choose the one that is your hotel. In addition, the system of circles is also repeated.
- Secondary color of the kiosk: Click on the brush button and choose the color that accompanies the main one.
Check the scope of these changes (a single hotel or the entire chain) and press the Apply styles button. Thus, it is already saved and the profile of your hotel correctly personalized for this part of the menu.
*It is important to clarify that this game of colors has to be balanced. Thus, from Civitfun, we recommend that you do not use colors that are too similar to each other to avoid display problems in the profile due to an inappropriate composition.