In this part of the Dashboard, located in the Legal Documents section, you can configure the documents that guests must sign or accept during the online check-in process.
When the guest finishes the check-in process, a confirmation email is sent with two (standard) PDF documents attached: the Cardex and the Property Contract. The legal texts that appear in each PDF document are in their respective tab.
Arrival record:focused on the purely visual part of our Dashboard, a small editor opens, as a template, in which you can fill in the fields that are requested to keep track of the occupancy of your hotel. This point consists of two parts:
- Registration card (data of the hotel or chain).
- part no. Each stay generates a different one.
- Name of the hotel: the name of the establishment
- CIV/VAT/NIF. Identifier, as if it were a DNI, of each hotel.
- Address: Location of the hotel.
- Province: Town where the hotel is located.
- Guest information: Holder of the reservation and maybe more members of it according to the legislation of each country
- Name: Word that identifies the holder of the reservation and the other members of it.
- Surname: Family name of the holder of the reservation and the other members of it.
- Address: Street where the holder or more members of the reservation live
- Postal Code: Number associated with the city in which the holder or more members of the reservation reside.
- City: Town where the holder or more members of the reservation live
- Province: Area of a certain country in which the holder or more members of the reservation live
- Country: Nation in which the holder or more members of the reservation live
- Email: Owner's email.
- Mobile phone: Contact telephone number of the holder of the reservation or of more members of the reservation.
- Sex: (Male or Female): Gender of the holder of the reservation or of more members of it.
- Date of birth: First day of the life of the holder of the reservation or of more members of it.
- Document provided (ID or passport): The ID or passport that all the members of the reservation must provide or only some, according to the legislation of each country.
- Date of issue of the previous document: It refers to the day, month and year that the document or documents required for check-in (ID card or passport) were issued.
- Expiration date of said document: Day, month and year in which the document presented for the reservation expires.
- Flight locator: Code of a variable number of digits that is associated with the reservation of said flight.
- Flight arrival: Time at which guests land at the destination where your hotel is located.
Flight departure: Specific moment on a certain day in which the guest or guests leave the country in which your establishment is located.
All the fields are shown in brackets because they act as meta tags, which retrieve the personalized information of each guest. These data are incorporated into the legal document (cardex) that the guest himself receives once he has completed the online check-in form.
Important: if you need to add a field as additional information, you just have to notify our Support and Onboarding teams. In addition, the editor menu, on the right side, shows a preview of how the entry template will look with the information you are adding.
To show it, you just have to click on the Preview button. If you are satisfied with the appearance and content, press the Save button.