URL API (Checkin Configuration)
○ It is the web address (URL or IP) from where the API is accessed.Thus, from Civitfun, we know which address is the one we need to start the mentioned communication with Tecsoft and go outlining the integration with your hotel or chain.
● API user
○ Is the API user with permission to access it.This information is created by the PMS itself once the request is received at the address in the previous point.
● API Password
○ It is the password of the API user.
● Property identifier in Civitfun Hospitality ( API Configuration)
○ It is the identifier of your hotel or chain within our platform.
It is important to emphasize that these three parameters must be complete for the integration to work correctly.
Once you have entered the required information, click Save and the PMS is configured.
Once you have entered the required information, click Save and the PMS is configured.Visually, it is also easy to identify because a green rectangle appears with the message Enabled.